Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I got my hair done...

for less than three dollars!

P5230146.UEywYTrKaL7q.jpg

So we were in the middle of Bolgatanga in the Upper East Region of Ghana. Ama had gotten her hair wet and was too embarrassed to go out so Megan and I took her to get her hair done. While we were there, I decided to get my hair braided too. I was too scared to braid everything, because i didn’t think it would look good, and I wouldn’t be able to put it down when I slept. Thus, I went for the half-braided, half-normal hair look and I must say, I really like it! :)

My scalp feels airy, and my hair feels cleaner! I would definitely recommend hair braiding for anyone who goes on trips where showers and hair-washing might be compromised. It kept my clean-freak side sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment