Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mishap...

Sorry for the long hiatus!!!

Usually when I am about to write an entry, I sit in my room, turn on my fan, and update on my laptop. :) Then, I save it on my trusty pen drive, walk over to the Volta Hall computer lab, and upload the entry onto blogger!

Howeverrrr, in the great month of April, my laptop slipped out of my closet and onto the hard concrete floor of my dorm room. OH noooooo!!

Unfortunately, nothing was saved. There's no place in Accra that fixes Macs. Well, there is one, but it's not certified by Apple and I am too scare of voiding any warranty so I will just wait until I get home to solve this problem. :(

Now I've been using the computer in the EAP office to finish assignments (no internet though) or sometimes, I'll pay for internet at the cafe (like I am now). There's not too much time left! Maybe I'll just give my final thoughts and pizzaz when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment